Thursday, February 5, 2015

ARTIFICIAL Insemination

I'm starting to understand why it's called artificial. Because it doesn't feel real. The first time we got pregnant I was elated! I was glowing and smiling all of the time but we lost that one. This time around I'm almost afraid to be happy or to get too invested. I really feel positive that this will be a healthy baby but still I am reserving my emotions. 

On a happier note, the nurse called with our 3rd beta results. We're up to hcg 1429 and pg 38!! AND...... we get to go in next week for our first ultrasound! I'm really hoping that next week's appt will make me feel better so I can start to relax and enjoy the fact that I'M PREGNANT!! I hope hubs can make it but when I asked him earlier he was pretty stressed and sounded unsure about the schedule. *sigh* 

No comments:

Post a Comment