Sunday, February 1, 2015

We're Pregnant!!!

The blood test was 7:30am Friday and I was going crazy all day waiting for the phone call. I snuck out of a meeting to take the call and knew (or hoped I knew!) right away that the nurse had good news. She just sounded positive, and since I've received that same call 3 other times with bad news, I know the difference. I was right... she said, "I have good news for you. Your test came back positive!" I started to cry I was so happy.

I still can't believe it's real and feel like I'm just waiting for them to call back and say they made a mistake. My HCG is around 130 and progesterone is 29 so the numbers look good. I go back in tomorrow for another beta to make sure the numbers are going up. I couldn't be happier and am so thankful to God that he has blessed us with this miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment