Tuesday, January 27, 2015

T-Minus 3 Days to Testing

But who's counting? ME!! Work has been keeping me really busy, though it's a fine line between staying busy and not getting worked up or stressed. I'm happy to report that the progesterone shots have gotten so much better. Hubs and I talked through a better approach and since then I don't feel like I'm going through an emotional break each time.

I have felt some twinges today and yesterday, almost like cramps. It's a little scary but I have to remind myself that I'm doped up on so much progesterone it can't possibly be cramps. So it's most likely the last meal I ate. :) I've also successfully avoided Googling anything post-transfer related. I feel like there is such a thing as too much information, plus I can get a little... ummm... obsessive about that stuff. It's best just to try to keep my mind off of it and wait until that phone call Friday! So until then, I have a Paris vacation to plan (oh la la!).

No comments:

Post a Comment